Ontario Works & Ontario Disability Support Program

For advice or help with the community start up and maintenance benefit or any other questions about OW or ODSP contact a community legal clinic, Legal Aid Ontario or a Paralegal or Lawyer.

To find your nearest community legal clinic go to the legal aid Ontario website at www.legalaid.on.ca

WSIB www.wsib.on.ca
ODSP or OW www.mcss.gov.on.ca
CPP Disability www.servicecanada.ca
Law Society of Upper Canada www.lsuc.on.ca